One black line temporary tattoo design of a cicada!
These wonderful insects emerge every year from the ground, some cicadas can live underground as a larva for up to 10 years! They are an abundant food source for birds, small mammals, and other creatures!
During the spring and summer, when they emerge, they all make their way to the treetops and produce a rather loud buzzing song.
Different Cicada species are found around the world near and around tropical/warm regions.
SIZE - 3" across.
△ This temporary tattoo is an original design by Allison Wilcoxen.
△ Have your own idea for a tattoo? Send a convo!
△ NatureTats is open for WHOLESALE orders!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
On average, our temporary tattoos last 1-3 days. That time can be extended by following our tips listed below -
They're water-resistant - meaning they will not come off with water alone! So take that needed shower or go for a swim! Just avoid touching your tattoo while it's wet.
Pro-tip - Gently apply lotion to your tat within 5-10 minutes of application. After you take a shower, allow it to dry for about 5 minutes, then reapply lotion.
• Cut the tattoo as close to the edge of the design as possible.
• Clean and fully dry your skin, where the tattoo will be placed.
• The tattoos work best in areas with little or no hair.
• Peel the clear plastic cover off of the front of the tattoo.
• Place the tattoo, image facing skin, and gently press the tattoo to stick to the skin.
• Hold a damp cloth against the back of the whole tattoo for 60 seconds.
• The entire backside of the white tattoo paper should appear to have absorbed water evenly.
• Peel away the white tattoo paper slowly.
• Allow to air dry for about 5 minutes, then apply a layer of lotion to reduce stickiness.
• Enjoy your awesome tat, dude!
• Soak the area in warm water for a few minutes while in a hot shower or bath, or use a warm wet towel.
• Pat the area dry with a towel, then apply a tiny amount of oil to the tattoo. (coconut oil works great).
• Rub the tattoo vigorously with your finger tips or a cloth.
• Once the tattoo is no longer on your skin, use soap to remove the oil and remaining tattoo bits.
• Viola! A clean canvas!
We absolutely love seeing our tattoo designs in action! Take pictures and be sure to tag us on Instagram @naturetats / #naturetats.
You can also email pictures or questions to email@example.com.
You're interested in selling NatureTats in your store or purchasing a lot at once? That's fantastic! Send me a message and we will work something out.