Temporary Tattoo Grab Bags! A spectacular collection of NatureTats temporary tattoos designs!
GRAB BAG OPTIONS ~
$15 - Includes 5 to 7 temporary tattoos
$25 - Includes 8 to 10 temporary tattoos
$50 - Includes 20 to 25 temporary tattoos
You'll receive a mix of large, medium and smaller temporary tattoos in your grab bag! All are nature-themed designs, including some plants, animals, insects, floral, and more!
If you'd like to be sure you'll receive some tats of a certain style, send a message mentioning what you like (i.e. floral, insects, mountains, cactus, etc.) and I'll be sure to pick out some tats for your grab bag that you'll love!
( *The grab bags are composed of temporary tattoos which are odd sizes and are not being listed for sale, also included are tats with packaging that is outdated. I cannot pick specific tats for grabbags, but as mentioned above, feel free to mention what styles are your favorite. All temporary tattoos are expected to last 1 - 4 days, like all of our other temporary tattoos! So if you receive anything that doesn't work as expected, we'll replace it! )
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
On average, our temporary tattoos last 1-3 days. That time can be extended by following our tips listed below -
They're water-resistant - meaning they will not come off with water alone! So take that needed shower or go for a swim! Just avoid touching your tattoo while it's wet.
Pro-tip - Gently apply lotion to your tat within 5-10 minutes of application. After you take a shower, allow it to dry for about 5 minutes, then reapply lotion.
• Cut the tattoo as close to the edge of the design as possible.
• Clean and fully dry your skin, where the tattoo will be placed.
• The tattoos work best in areas with little or no hair.
• Peel the clear plastic cover off of the front of the tattoo.
• Place the tattoo, image facing skin, and gently press the tattoo to stick to the skin.
• Hold a damp cloth against the back of the whole tattoo for 60 seconds.
• The entire backside of the white tattoo paper should appear to have absorbed water evenly.
• Peel away the white tattoo paper slowly.
• Allow to air dry for about 5 minutes, then apply a layer of lotion to reduce stickiness.
• Enjoy your awesome tat, dude!
• Soak the area in warm water for a few minutes while in a hot shower or bath, or use a warm wet towel.
• Pat the area dry with a towel, then apply a tiny amount of oil to the tattoo. (coconut oil works great).
• Rub the tattoo vigorously with your finger tips or a cloth.
• Once the tattoo is no longer on your skin, use soap to remove the oil and remaining tattoo bits.
• Viola! A clean canvas!
We absolutely love seeing our tattoo designs in action! Take pictures and be sure to tag us on Instagram @naturetats / #naturetats.
You can also email pictures or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You're interested in selling NatureTats in your store or purchasing a lot at once? That's fantastic! Send me a message and we will work something out.