Midnight Pines Themed Collection of Temporary Tattoos!
This collection includes 8 different temporary tattoo designs! They are some of the things that we love the most about camping the woods ~
» Camping Tree Tattoo - A dark clear sky with stars and a crescent moon, over the snowcapped and moonlit mountains, a pine forest, river, tent and campfire. The entire design is in the shape of a pine tree, you can almost feel the perfect weather and hear the sound of crickets. (size - 3.75" tall by 3" wide)
» Tall Pine Tree & Saplings - An earthy sketch of a mature pine tree planted on the forest floor, with two pine saplings growing nearby, a couple stray plants and stones in the dirt. (size - 4.75" tall, just over 2" wide)
» Bear - A side view of an American bear. One you might hope to spot while exploring in the woods.... from an overly safe distance.. of course. (size - 2.75" wide, just under 2" tall)
» Pinecone - A black line design of a pinecone, the seed of the forest. (size - just over 1.5" inches tall by 1.25" wide)
» Raccoon - The adorable furry forest creature with tiny paw hands, and a slightly shady mask. Always excited to be greeted by one of these little guys. (size - 2" wide, just under 1" tall. )
» Cresent moon - A tiny moon, accent tattoo. Leave it with the pine, or separate it from the group. Perfect for those tiny tat places. (size - .5" tall )
» Deer Tracks - Two tiny deer tracks, common to spot on a hike, also perfect for those tiny tat places. (size - .3" each)
» Moth - A black line design of a small moth with a striped body and tattered wings. (size - 1" wide)
△ Designed by Allison Wilcoxen
△ Have your own idea for a tattoo? Send a convo!
△ NatureTats is open for WHOLESALE orders!
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
On average, our temporary tattoos last 1-3 days. That time can be extended by following our tips listed below -
They're water-resistant - meaning they will not come off with water alone! So take that needed shower or go for a swim! Just avoid touching your tattoo while it's wet.
Pro-tip - Gently apply lotion to your tat within 5-10 minutes of application. After you take a shower, allow it to dry for about 5 minutes, then reapply lotion.
• Cut the tattoo as close to the edge of the design as possible.
• Clean and fully dry your skin, where the tattoo will be placed.
• The tattoos work best in areas with little or no hair.
• Peel the clear plastic cover off of the front of the tattoo.
• Place the tattoo, image facing skin, and gently press the tattoo to stick to the skin.
• Hold a damp cloth against the back of the whole tattoo for 60 seconds.
• The entire backside of the white tattoo paper should appear to have absorbed water evenly.
• Peel away the white tattoo paper slowly.
• Allow to air dry for about 5 minutes, then apply a layer of lotion to reduce stickiness.
• Enjoy your awesome tat, dude!
• Soak the area in warm water for a few minutes while in a hot shower or bath, or use a warm wet towel.
• Pat the area dry with a towel, then apply a tiny amount of oil to the tattoo. (coconut oil works great).
• Rub the tattoo vigorously with your finger tips or a cloth.
• Once the tattoo is no longer on your skin, use soap to remove the oil and remaining tattoo bits.
• Viola! A clean canvas!
We absolutely love seeing our tattoo designs in action! Take pictures and be sure to tag us on Instagram @naturetats / #naturetats.
You can also email pictures or questions to email@example.com.
You're interested in selling NatureTats in your store or purchasing a lot at once? That's fantastic! Send me a message and we will work something out.