Desert Life Themed Collection of Temporary Tattoos!
This collection includes 8 different temporary tattoo designs! These dark designs represent some of the beautifully intriguing dangers of the desert ~
» Blooming Agave - Tall agave in bloom with roots. This beauty steals the show with its towering buds that span out like an alien tree. (size - just over 6" tall)
» Saguaro Cactus - Iconic, and often massive succulent plant. This design is everything that we love about the desert, it's full of life with a "don't mess" attitude. At its base are stones and sand. I mean really, who isn't a fan of the mighty Saguaro? (size - just under 4" tall)
» Prickly Pear Scene - A blooming cactus scene, showing the roots beneath the ground, along with a human skull and crystal stone. Outlined with a short stripe design. (size - 2" wide)
» Bird Skull - A rough black line design of a bird who succumbed to the heat of the desert. (size -2" long)
» Coyote - Desert dog on the move. (size - 2")
» Rattlesnake - Deadly reptile in striking position. Black line rattlesnake design. (size - 2.5" long)
» Ants - Three ants, perfect for those tiny tat places. (size - about .5" each)
» Sun - A black line design of a small sun with wavy heat rays. (size - 1.25" wide)
△ This temporary tattoo is an original design by Allison Wilcoxen.
△ Have your own idea for a tattoo? Send a convo!
△ NatureTats is open for WHOLESALE orders!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
On average, our temporary tattoos last 1-3 days. That time can be extended by following our tips listed below -
They're water-resistant - meaning they will not come off with water alone! So take that needed shower or go for a swim! Just avoid touching your tattoo while it's wet.
Pro-tip - Gently apply lotion to your tat within 5-10 minutes of application. After you take a shower, allow it to dry for about 5 minutes, then reapply lotion.
• Cut the tattoo as close to the edge of the design as possible.
• Clean and fully dry your skin, where the tattoo will be placed.
• The tattoos work best in areas with little or no hair.
• Peel the clear plastic cover off of the front of the tattoo.
• Place the tattoo, image facing skin, and gently press the tattoo to stick to the skin.
• Hold a damp cloth against the back of the whole tattoo for 60 seconds.
• The entire backside of the white tattoo paper should appear to have absorbed water evenly.
• Peel away the white tattoo paper slowly.
• Allow to air dry for about 5 minutes, then apply a layer of lotion to reduce stickiness.
• Enjoy your awesome tat, dude!
• Soak the area in warm water for a few minutes while in a hot shower or bath, or use a warm wet towel.
• Pat the area dry with a towel, then apply a tiny amount of oil to the tattoo. (coconut oil works great).
• Rub the tattoo vigorously with your finger tips or a cloth.
• Once the tattoo is no longer on your skin, use soap to remove the oil and remaining tattoo bits.
• Viola! A clean canvas!
We absolutely love seeing our tattoo designs in action! Take pictures and be sure to tag us on Instagram @naturetats / #naturetats.
You can also email pictures or questions to email@example.com.
You're interested in selling NatureTats in your store or purchasing a lot at once? That's fantastic! Send me a message and we will work something out.