Desert Life Temporary Tattoo Themed Collection, Original Designs, Saguaro Cactus, Agave, Crow Bird Skull, Coyote, Rattle Snake, Ants, Sun
Desert Life Themed Collection of Temporary Tattoos!
This collection includes 8 different temporary tattoo designs! These dark designs represent some of the beautifully intriguing dangers of the desert ~
» Blooming Agave - Tall agave in bloom with roots. This beauty steals the show with its towering buds that span out like an alien tree. (size - just over 6" tall)
» Saguaro Cactus - Iconic, and often massive succulent plant. This design is everything that we love about the desert, it's full of life with a "don't mess" attitude. At its base are stones and sand. I mean really, who isn't a fan of the mighty Saguaro? (size - just under 4" tall)
» Prickly Pear Scene - A blooming cactus scene, showing the roots beneath the ground, along with a human skull and crystal stone. Outlined with a short stripe design. (size - 2" wide)
» Bird Skull - A rough black line design of a bird who succumbed to the heat of the desert. (size -2" long)
» Coyote - Desert dog on the move. (size - 2")
» Rattlesnake - Deadly reptile in striking position. Black line rattlesnake design. (size - 2.5" long)
» Ants - Three ants, perfect for those tiny tat places. (size - about .5" each)
» Sun - A black line design of a small sun with wavy heat rays. (size - 1.25" wide)
△ This temporary tattoo is an original design by Allison Wilcoxen.
△ Have your own idea for a tattoo? Send a convo!
△ NatureTats is open for WHOLESALE orders!
↓↓↓ CHECK OUT MORE AWESOME TATTOO DESIGNS! ↓↓↓
THEMED COLLECTIONS -
LANDSCAPES - https://www.etsy.com/shop/NatureTats?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=scene
PLANTS - https://www.etsy.com/shop/NatureTats?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=botanical
ANIMALS - https://www.etsy.com/shop/NatureTats?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=creatures
Shipping from United States
2-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my tattoo last?
On average, our temporary tattoos last 1-3 days. That time can be extended by following our tips listed below -
Wear It Longer - Can my tattoo get wet?
They're water-resistant - meaning they will not come off with water alone! So take that needed shower or go for a swim! Just avoid touching your tattoo while it's wet.
Pro-tip - Gently apply lotion to your tat within 5-10 minutes of application. After you take a shower, allow it to dry for about 5 minutes, then reapply lotion.
Best Tips For Applying Your NatureTat
• Cut the tattoo as close to the edge of the design as possible.
• Clean and fully dry your skin, where the tattoo will be placed.
• The tattoos work best in areas with little or no hair.
• Peel the clear plastic cover off of the front of the tattoo.
• Place the tattoo, image facing skin, and gently press the tattoo to stick to the skin.
• Hold a damp cloth against the back of the whole tattoo for 60 seconds.
• The entire backside of the white tattoo paper should appear to have absorbed water evenly.
• Peel away the white tattoo paper slowly.
• Allow to air dry for about 5 minutes, then apply a layer of lotion to reduce stickiness.
• Enjoy your awesome tat, dude!
Remove The Tattoo
• Soak the area in warm water for a few minutes while in a hot shower or bath, or use a warm wet towel.
• Pat the area dry with a towel, then apply a tiny amount of oil to the tattoo. (coconut oil works great).
• Rub the tattoo vigorously with your finger tips or a cloth.
• Once the tattoo is no longer on your skin, use soap to remove the oil and remaining tattoo bits.
• Viola! A clean canvas!
Where can I show off my new tat?
We absolutely love seeing our tattoo designs in action! Take pictures and be sure to tag us on Instagram @naturetats / #naturetats.
You can also email pictures or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You're interested in selling NatureTats in your store or purchasing a lot at once? That's fantastic! Send me a message and we will work something out.