One temporary tattoo of a pinecone. A simple black line botanical tattoo design.
SIZE - About 3" tall.
This pinecone is also available in the collection "Midnight Pines", check it out here:
△ This temporary tattoo is an original design by Allison Wilcoxen.
△ Have your own idea for a tattoo? Send a convo!
△ NatureTats is open for WHOLESALE orders!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
On average, our temporary tattoos last 1-3 days. That time can be extended by following our tips listed below -
They're water-resistant - meaning they will not come off with water alone! So take that needed shower or go for a swim! Just avoid touching your tattoo while it's wet.
Pro-tip - Gently apply lotion to your tat within 5-10 minutes of application. After you take a shower, allow it to dry for about 5 minutes, then reapply lotion.
• Cut the tattoo as close to the edge of the design as possible.
• Clean and fully dry your skin, where the tattoo will be placed.
• The tattoos work best in areas with little or no hair.
• Peel the clear plastic cover off of the front of the tattoo.
• Place the tattoo, image facing skin, and gently press the tattoo to stick to the skin.
• Hold a damp cloth against the back of the whole tattoo for 60 seconds.
• The entire backside of the white tattoo paper should appear to have absorbed water evenly.
• Peel away the white tattoo paper slowly.
• Allow to air dry for about 5 minutes, then apply a layer of lotion to reduce stickiness.
• Enjoy your awesome tat, dude!
• Soak the area in warm water for a few minutes while in a hot shower or bath, or use a warm wet towel.
• Pat the area dry with a towel, then apply a tiny amount of oil to the tattoo. (coconut oil works great).
• Rub the tattoo vigorously with your finger tips or a cloth.
• Once the tattoo is no longer on your skin, use soap to remove the oil and remaining tattoo bits.
• Viola! A clean canvas!
We absolutely love seeing our tattoo designs in action! Take pictures and be sure to tag us on Instagram @naturetats / #naturetats.
You can also email pictures or questions to email@example.com.
You're interested in selling NatureTats in your store or purchasing a lot at once? That's fantastic! Send me a message and we will work something out.